Monday, August 27, 2007

Johnny totally forgets about his blog. (Also Johnny likes to talk in third person.)

Ok, Ok, I know I've only made one post this week and it was posted only a few hours before class but I have a very, very good reason of why I haven’t been updating, which I can't tell you under new law that was just passed a few seconds ago. Anyway here's a quick update on what's going down with my Machinima.

* My story board animation should be done by today, it wont look pretty but it doesn't need to.
* My 3D model of Xwesome needs to be done by Friday. I'm trying to get a copy 3D max so I work on it at home.
* I might be able to work on my records on Friday.
* I'm working on prologue comic to go with my Machinima, you'll be able to read it here once it's done.
*I'm also working on a poster for my Machinima, which I plan on cunning sneaking into our second life project.

Loads of stuff next week, I promise, maybe.

1 comment:

black aeonium said...

Hi Johnny, yes - upload some more pics!!! it would be great to see them. Lisa