Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Script is done.

Another week, another bunch of posts I need to make up late at night. Tonight order of business is that the script is done, so we're now getting some where. Because I such an awesome chappie, I'm willing to give you a sneak peck of scene from the Machinima.

Just for reference, dialogue with N next to them are Newman's and Xwesome's lines are the ones with X's next to them.

X: Newman! Where is everyone? This is a war. Wars are meant to be packed full of people. People with the big, big thirst for mango juice.

N: I think they’re all dead.

X: What? That should have drunk more mango juice. It has vitamins and stuff.

N: No, I mean both sides kill each already, whole bunch drops got drop here before we got here, that tends to happen in wars.

X: Oh really? Well, thank you because clearly I don’t know a thing about war because I’m an idiot. Get back to work!

N: What work? No one’s left. Even the city’s been bombed to rubble.

X: Then unbomb it.

N: That’s impossible.

X: With that attitude it is.

No comments: